EC-Council’s CHFI certifies individuals in the specific security discipline of computer forensics from a vendor-neutral perspective. Its digital forensics certification will fortify the application knowledge of law enforcement personnel, system administrators, security officers, defense and military personnel, legal professionals, bankers, security professionals, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
- Self-Learning through LMS
- Access to Virtual Lab
- Exam & Placement Assistance
₹14,999 + GST
Instructor led Training
- Online Instructor led Training
- 40 hours of Virtual Class
- Exam Voucher (312-49)
- Placement Assistance
Computer hacking forensic investigation is the process of detecting hacking attacks and properly extracting evidence to report the crime and conduct audits to prevent future attacks.
|Computer Forensics in Today’s World
|Computer Forensics Investigation Process
|Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
|Operating System Forensics
|Defeating Anti-Forensics Techniques
|Data Acquisition and Duplication
|Investigating Web Attacks
|Investigating E-mail Crimes
One can opt for self learning and certifications.
Self learning + Virtual class + Certification.
40 Hours of Virtual class.
- Exam Title
Certified Network Defender
- Exam Code
- Number of Questions
- Test Format
Expected designation will get:
Digital Forensic Graduate, Computer Forensic Analyst, Cyber Forensic Investigator, Incident Response Forensic Examiner, Computer Forensic Specialist etc.
Virtual Batch Schedule
- Instructor led Training
- 100% Job Assistance in E Learning Courses
- Guaranteed Guest Lecture sessions by Industry Experts
- One to One Individual Care through Video Conferencing
- 9 to 7 Student helpdesk support system
- Login facility through Web & Mobile
- 6 Months access to the course ONLINE
- Virtual Lab access throughout the duration of the Course
- Police and other law enforcement personnel
- Defense and Military personnel
- e-Business Security professionals
- Systems administrators
- Legal professionals
- Banking, Insurance and other professionals
- Government agencies
- IT managers
- Any enthusiastic aspirant
You should join the course to validate your skills to identify an intruder’s footprints and to properly gather the necessary evidence to prosecute in the court of law. This advanced security program is regularly updated to reflect the latest developments in the domain, including new hacking techniques, exploits, automated programs as well as defensive recommendations as outlined by experts in the field.
After successful completion of assessment you will be awarded by an international certification from EC Council.
There are openings like Digital Forensic Graduate, Computer Forensic Analyst, Cyber Forensic Investigator, Incident Response Forensic Examiner, Computer Forensic Specialist etc.