Thank you for connecting with JobsAcademy. Our goal is to provide our consumers with a high-quality online learning experience with ease of payment option.
The following conditions apply to all e-payments:
- JobsAcademy will not be held liable if payment fails to reach the correct account due to incorrect account details or personal information provided by the payer.
- If the credit/debit card supplier declines payment for any reason, JobsAcademy will not be held liable, nor is under any obligation to notify the payer of the decline.
- It is the payer’s responsibility to confirm with their bank/credit/debit card supplier that the payment has been made.
- Under no circumstances will JobsAcademy be liable for any damages arising from the use, inability to use, or consequences of using this site, or any linked websites, materials or information, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- JobsAcademy will not be held responsible or provide compensation for any downtime that may occur.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- If a candidate decides to discontinue the course for any reason, no refund will be applicable. This policy is in place to ensure that candidates who enroll in a course take it seriously and dedicate themselves to learning and achieving their goals.
- However, if JobsAcademy is unable to provide the course opted for by the candidate due to unavoidable circumstances, full refund will be provided to the candidate. These unavoidable circumstances may include situations like the unavailability of the faculty, closure of the institute due to natural calamities or any other unforeseeable circumstances beyond JobsAcademy’s control.
We believe that when candidates enroll in one of our courses, they are making a commitment to themselves and their future. By continuing the course, they are demonstrating a willingness to learn, grow, and invest in themselves. This dedication is crucial for achieving success and realising one’s full potential.