Cancellation & Variation
- We understand that sometimes circumstances change, and learner may decide to withdraw from course. Full refund will be provided if learner withdraws within the first 7 days of enrollment.
- To be eligible for a refund, you must notify us of your decision to withdraw from the course within 7 days of the course start date. You can do this by emailing us or by using the contact form on our website.
- Once we receive your request, we will process your refund within 10 business days. Please note that it may take up to five business days for the refund to appear in your account.
- Please note that if you have accessed any course materials, participated in any live sessions, or taken any assessments during the seven-day period, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- If JobsAcademy is unable to provide the course opted for by the candidate due to unavoidable circumstances, full refund will be provided to the candidate. These unavoidable circumstances may include situations like the unavailability of the faculty, closure of the institute due to natural calamities or any other unforeseeable circumstances beyond JobsAcademy’s control.
We believe that when candidates enroll in one of our courses, they are making a commitment to themselves and their future. By continuing the course, they are demonstrating a willingness to learn, grow, and invest in themselves. This dedication is crucial for achieving success and realising one’s full potential. We want to make sure that all learners are satisfied with their learning experience, and we believe that our 7-day refund policy provides ample time for you to decide whether our courses are the right fit for you. If you have any questions about our refund policy or any other aspect of our courses, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Fees & Payment
- The cost of the Services will be the amount specified on the Website or communicated to you during the ordering process via telephone.
- Unless stated otherwise during the purchase of Services, the fees charged do not include value-added tax (VAT), local taxes, delivery costs for Course Material, or the cost of certain Course Materials. You will be informed of the costs of these items either on the Website or during a telephone conversation prior to your purchase of Services.
- Unless the Website explicitly states otherwise, the fees charged do not include any payments owed to professional bodies for registration or examination entry. You must pay these fees directly to the relevant professional body or examination board, and we are not responsible or liable if you fail to book your exam with them.
- The charges for the Services you choose on the Website or via telephone purchase will be deducted from your credit or debit card at the time of purchase.
- You are responsible for any fees charged by your debit or credit card provider related to the purchase of Services, and JobsAcademy is not accountable for them.
- You will be accountable for any expenses incurred for attending online JobsAcademy courses or accessing online classes.
By clicking “I Accept” or similar button, I am indicating my acceptance of these terms and conditions and acknowledging that I am legally bound by them.