Certified Network Defender (CND) is a vendor-neutral, hands-on, instructor-led comprehensive network security certification training program. It prepares network administrators how to identify what parts of an organization need to be reviewed and tested for security vulnerabilities and how to reduce, prevent, and mitigate risks in the network. CND covers the protect, detect, respond and predict approach to network security.
Self Learning & Assessment
- Self-Learning through LMS
- Access to Virtual Lab
- Exam & Placement Assistance
Instructor led Training
- Online Instructor led Training
- Self-Learning through LMS
- 40 hours of Virtual Class
- Exam Voucher (312-38)
- Placement Assistance
The job oriented Computer Hacking Forensic investigator course prepares you for many in-demand roles in organizations. Custom training by industry experts.
|Module 01||Network Attacks and Defense Strategies|
|Module 02||Administrative Network Security|
|Module 03||Technical Network Security|
|Module 04||Network Perimeter Security|
|Module 05||Endpoint Security-Windows Systems|
|Module 06||Endpoint Security-Linux Systems|
|Module 07||Endpoint Security- Mobile Devices|
|Module 08||Endpoint Security-IoT Devices|
|Module 09||Administrative Application Security|
|Module 10||Data Security|
|Module 11||Enterprise Virtual Network Security|
|Module 12||Enterprise Cloud Network Security|
|Module 13||Enterprise Wireless Network Security|
|Module 14||Network Traffic Monitoring and Analysis|
|Module 15||Network Logs Monitoring and Analysis|
|Module 16||Incident Response and Forensic Investigation|
|Module 17||Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery|
|Module 18||Risk Anticipation with Risk Management|
|Module 19||Threat Assessment with Attack Surface Analysis|
|Module 20||Threat Prediction with Cyber Threat Intelligence|
One can opt for self learning and certifications.
Self learning + Virtual class + Certification.
40 Hours of Virtual class.
- Exam Title
Certified Network Defender
- Exam Code
- Number of Questions
- Test Format
Expected designation will get:
Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration tester, System Security Engineer, and other relevant system security position.
Virtual Batch Schedule
- Instructor led Training
- 100% Job Assistance in E Learning Courses
- Guaranteed Guest Lecture sessions by Industry Experts
- One to One Individual Care through Video Conferencing
- 9 to 7 Student helpdesk support system
- Login facility through Web & Mobile
- 6 Months access to the course ONLINE
- Virtual Lab access throughout the duration of the Course
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Defense-In-Depth Security
- Properly Designed, Implemented and Enforced Security Policies
- Security Architectures
- Appropriate Configuration
- Right Selection of Security Controls
- Traffic Monitoring
- Log Management
- Log Monitoring
- Anomalies Detection
- Incident Response
- Forensics Investigation
- Business Continuity (BC)
- Disaster Recovery (DR)
- Risk and Vulnerability Assessment
- Attack Surface Analysis
- Threat Intelligence
What makes this program different from others in market?
If a candidate has completed a training either at iClass platform, the candidate is eligible to attempt the relevant EC-Council exam without going through the application process.
What can I take back to my organization if I certify as a CND?
You will get the knowledge of –
- Network security management
- Network security policies and procedures
- Windows and Linux security administration
- Mobile and IoT device security
- Data security techniques
- Virtualization technology security
- Cloud and wireless security
- Risk assessment tools
What are the latest technologies that will cover in this program?
CND covers latest technologies such as software defined network (SDN) security, network function virtualization (NFV) security, container security, docker security, and Kubernetes security.
Why is CND in Demand Globally?
- Created based on a thorough job task analysis
- Increased lab time and hands-on focus
- A dedicated focus on IoT security
- Network virtualization practices for the remote workforce
- An upgrade on mobile security measures
- Enhanced focus on cloud security
- An introduction to threat intelligence
- In-depth Attack Surface Analysis
- Includes the latest technology