AWS re/Start program
AWS Cloud and IT
Program Duration: 12 Weeks
Launch a career in technology with
AWS re/Start is a free, full-time skills development program to jump-start your career working in cloud computing. Technology background is not required to apply and the program is focused on unemployed and underemployed individuals.
AWS re/Start and EduJobs Academy have teamed up to offer this free, online [or in-person] program in Kolkata, Chandigarh, Thiruvananthapuram. Through scenario-based learning, hands-on labs, and coursework, learners gain the skills they need for an entry-level cloud role. In this program, you will also learn professional skills such as adaptive communication, time management, resume building, and interviewing to prepare for employer meetings and interviews. You will learn cloud computing skills and prepare for AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification with free access to practice and full exams. After you graduate, EduJobs Academy will connect you with employers and help you move into your new working life.
Presented in collaboration with:
JobsAcademy is the brand name of EduJobs Academy Pvt. Ltd for non-government programs. Jobs Academy specializes in career-aligned courses with market orientation. Graduates to working professionals, people from every walk of life can find a course of their liking and take their career forward. At JobsAcademy, we make it easier for candidates to learn at their own pace with interactive learning modules, online classes, webinars, and also offline classrooms. Candidates are given the flexibility to learn and are also provided placement assistance and certification upon completion of the course.
What your journey to the cloud
will look like
Join information session
Prepare for interviews
and employer meetings
Advance your career!
- Introduction to Cloud (basic computing and introduction to AWS)
- Linux Fundamentals
- Networking Fundamentals
- Security Fundamentals
- Python Programming
- Databases Fundamentals
AWS Core Services
- Well-Architected Framework
- Computing-Containers-and-Server less
Employability Skills and Event Sessions
- Self-Assessment – Who Am I?
- Amazon Leadership Principles
- Communication Skills
- Goal Settings
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Technical Thought Process
- Digital Presence
- Personal Portfolio Project* temporarily removed from agenda due to Covid-19 and virtual training
- Resume Preparation
- Elevator Pitch
- Networking Skills
- Hiring Process
- Interview Process
- Explore Cloud Job Postings
- Explore Cloud Possibilities
What skills will I learn?
How cloud computing works
AWS Cloud skills
How to use different programming languages
Build skills aligned with AWS Certification – you’ll prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certification
Behavior & Mindset skills
AWS re/Start is a full-time, skills development program that prepares learners for careers in the cloud. Through real-world, scenario-based learning, hands-on labs, technical skills need for entry-level cloud roles. AWS re/Start also focuses on building professional skills such as adaptive communication, time management, and collaboration. The program’s mission is to build a diverse pipeline of entry-level cloud talent.
Cloud computing is the on-demand delivery of IT resources such as compute, databases, and storage via the Internet with pay-as-you-go pricing.
The AWS re/Start learning path is targeted at audiences with little to no technology background.
To apply this program, you need to click on ‘Apply Now’ button given in the page and fill the required details to submit.
It will be complete Virtual Instructor-led Training.
Virtual Lab facility will be there for Practical sessions and some specific case studies.
Yes, you will be awarded with AWS re/Start completion certificate after you finish the final assessment. You will also be prepared to pursue the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification exam, you will receive a voucher to take a practice and the certification exam free of charge.
After completing the AWS re/Start program and earning your AWS Certification, you are ready for roles in several areas, including:
- General IT: IT technician (rack/stack, basic configurations, execute configurations directed, and designed by others)
- Data Center Technician
- IT support (first line of triage in simple infrastructures and core AWS services)
- Automation of simple tasks through Python scripting, including in an AWS core services environment
- Basic networking configurations
- Simple AWS core services configurations
After this program learners can opt for the next level of AWS Certifications like-
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
- AWS Certified Developer Associate
- AWS SysOps Administrator Associate
No training fees are charged.
- Except for a security deposit of ₹5000.
- 100% refundable on successful completion of the course with 75% attendance.