The course begins with an overview of the AWS platform before diving into its individual elements: IAM, VPC, EC2, EBS, ELB, CDN, S3, EIP, KMS, Route 53, RDS, Glacier, Snowball, Cloudfront, DynamoDB, Redshift, Auto Scaling, Cloudwatch, Elastic Cache, CloudTrail, and Security.
Why AWS Training:
- AWS is the Gold Standard of the Cloud.
- A most diverse and comprehensive ecosystem.
- According to Forbes AWS Skills are in high demand.
SKILLS THAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM OUR TRAINING
- Formulate solution plans and provide guidance on AWS architecture best practices
- Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
Identify the lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Decipher the ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
- Select the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
- Estimate AWS costs and identify cost control mechanisms
Virtual Instructor-led Training
Course Completion Certificate